The Easter Bunny season in Omaha is spread out over the course of three or so weekends in 2023. There are Easter Egg Hunts scattered around Omaha, as well as Easter story times and activities at various venues. Read on to find a fun Easter event near you, and if you’re more interested in good food, see where you can make a reservation for Easter Brunch.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
UPDATES: I’m working to update this post with 2024 Easter events. If you have something to add, please email me at Kim (at) ohmyomaha (dot) com.
Where can I find Easter Bunny in Omaha?
Wanting to meet the Easter Bunny or get some pictures taken with the bunny? This is the section that will have the details on Omaha area Easter Bunny events.
- Egg-stravagant Family Fun Weekend at Omaha Children’s Museum is March 22-24 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Meet and get a picture with the Easter Bunny during the event. Activities are included with museum admission, while supplies last.
- The Easter Bunny will be at Village Pointe Shopping Center on March 24 from 1 to 4 p.m. Get photos taken with the bunny and candy-filled eggs.
- The Easter Bunny will roaming around Shadow Lake Towne Center on March 30 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
When are the egg hunts in Omaha?
There are an abundance of egg hunt each year in Omaha. They’re held at churches, grocery stores, and businesses of all sorts! Be sure to bring a basket for each kid who’s participating.
- Benson Sons of The American Legion’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt is March 16 from 11 a.m. to noon at the VFW Post #2503, 8904 Military Road. Egg hunts will be divided by age. Free and open to the public.
- The Sign & Dine Easter Egg Hunt is at the Inner Rail Food Hall, 1911 S. 67th St., on March 24 from noon to 1:45 p.m. This is open to students and members of the Deaf community and includes an egg hunt and prizes.
- Project Upstream’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt is March 27 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Spring Lake Park, 4020 Hoctor Blvd. The event is free and open to the public.
- Easter Extravaganza is March 29 through April 8 at Lauritzen Gardens during regular garden hours. Look for the 14 eggs scattered throughout the gardens. This is more a scavenger hunt; kids are not keeping the eggs. Included with garden admission.
- Mizpah Lodge No. 302 and Morton Meadows Neighborhood Association Easter Egg Hunt is March 30 at 10 a.m. at Twin Ridge Boulevard and Woolworth Avenue.
- Faithful Shepherd Presbyterian Church will have a community Easter egg hunt on March 30 at 10 a.m. at 2530 S. 165th Ave. Weather permitting, the hunt will be on the south lawn. There will also be crafts, games, and snacks.
- Trucks & Taps Patio will have an all-day Easter Egg Hunt on March 30 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 5402 S. 108th St. Hunt for the hidden eggs and when you find one, bring it to the bar to claim the prize. Limit one egg per kid.
- More 2024 Easter egg hunts are TBA.
2024 Easter brunches in Omaha
It’s an Easter tradition: Enjoying a grand Easter brunch or Easter brunch buffet in Omaha. Here are some of the best Easter brunch options this year:
- Lauritzen Gardens will have its annual Easter Brunch on March 31. To place a reservation, contact Brittany at (402) 346-4002, Ext. 201, or email [email protected]. This will sell out.
If you have any events to add, please email me at Kim (at) ohmyomaha (dot) com!