During the busy holiday season, The Durham Museum makes it easy for families to create special memories with Santa. He visits the museum on Tuesday evenings. The museum will close at 4 p.m. and reopen at 5 p.m. for this event. Family Night with Santa guests may arrive anytime after 5 p.m. Santa’s visit ends at 7:30 p.m.
- Share your wish list with Santa
- Create a holiday craft at the Craft Corner
- Enjoy live performances by local choirs and ensembles
- See how many elves you can check off the FNBO Elfie Scavenger Hunt list
- Close the night out at 7:50PM with an indoor winter wonderland “snowfall”
Advanced registration is not required, however, you may secure general admission tickets ahead of time online to help expedite entry. You may also call 402-444-5071 weekdays from 9AM-4PM to register.