Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Hy-Vee Food Stores. Hy-Vee provided the gift card, and I was compensated for writing and promoting it. All thoughts and opinions expressed are mine, since I am a long-time shopper there.
Being a mother with a full-time job and an obsessive tendency to write, I have to find ways to save time on everyday tasks like grocery shopping.
Hy-Vee Food Stores has been my go-to grocery store for more than a decade, but they’ve found a way to make it even easier for me now: HyVeeDeals.com. They asked if I’d write about it and of course I said yes – I use that website already!
It’s a super easy site to navigate and it makes grocery planning easy for me. Here’s how you can use the site to save time and money!
5 ways to save time (and money) with Hy-Vee
1. Personalize your account. You can quickly sign up at HyVeeDeals.com, adding your preferred HyVee location of your choice and syncing it with your HyVee Fuel Saver + perks card. Do it just one time and your set.
2. Plan your shopping list online. I browse Hy-Vee’s ads before I make my meal plan and shopping list for the week. I’ll add stock-up items I spot in the ads and plan meals around produce that’s on sale for the week. Don’t miss the exclusive digital ads you can only find on their site. You can make your shopping list and note which items have coupons all from the HyVee website.
3. Digitally clip coupons. I have every intention of clipping coupons but I never set aside the time. I can roll that task into my online meal planning at HyVeeDeals.com. When your Fuel Saver card is scanned at check out, the coupons will automatically be redeemed. How easy is that?
4. Shop the same location. One time-saving tip is to shop the same store each week. The familiar layout cuts down on endless aisle wandering (and impulsive buying when you stumble upon tempting food not on your list).
5. Save even more time and pick up your groceries or better yet, get them delivered. Shop online at HyVeeDeals.com and then select how you’ll get your groceries. Your delivery is FREE if you have more than $100 in groceries.
Ready to shop at Hy-Vee and use Hy-VeeDeals.com to save time and money?
Hy-Vee is giving one Oh My! Omaha reader a $50 gift card! To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below. It’s quick and easy to enter, just like shopping at Hy-Vee.
Must be 18 or older to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 31. Winner will be contact within 48 hours of the giveaway ending and will have 48 hours to respond to the email before another winner is drawn.